Synopses & Reviews
25 Self-guided Tours. 41 Maps. One Great Trip.
At last, a travel guide that tells you how to see the best of everythingin the smartest, most time-efficient way.
The best of Seattle in one, two, or three days
Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
Walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods
Hundreds of evocative color photos
Bulleted maps that show you how to get from place to place
Hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
A tear-resistant foldout mapenclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs
Frommer's. The best trips start here.
Visit us online at Frommers.com
- Special interest tours focus on Seattle's colorful heritage, art and architecture, and even the city's love affair with coffee.
- Detailed neighborhood walks of historic Pioneer Square, world-famous Pike Market, and Seattle's bustling Downtown.
- Specialized half-, full-, or multi-day tours include itineraries of Seattle's museums, it's magnificent natural beauty, and even the best way to see the city with kids.
- Full coverage of day trips to Mt. Rainier National Park, the San Juan Islands, and Vancover, BC.
- Inside information on Seattle's hottest nightspots, restaurants, and hotels.
These attractively priced, four-color guides offer dozens of neighborhood and thematic tours, complete with hundreds of photos and bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Day by Days are the only guides that help travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
- Full-color package at an affordable price
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions
- Foldout front covers with maps and quick-reference information
- Tear-resistant map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Handy pocket-sized trim
Table of Contents
16 Favorite Moments.
1 The Best Full-Day Tours.
The Best in One Day.
The Best in Two Days.
The Best in Three Days.
2 The Best Special-Interest Tours.
Seattle for Art Lovers.
Seattle Film & Theater.
Seattle for Kids.
Seattle Architecture & Design.
3 The Best Neighborhood Walks.
Pike Place Market.
4 The Best Shopping.
Shopping Best Bets.
Shopping A to Z.
5 The Best of the Outdoors.
The Seattle Waterfront.
Hiram J. Chittenden Locks.
Green Lake Park.
Washington Park Arboretum.
6 The Best Dining.
Dining Best Bets.
Restaurants A to Z.
7 The Best Nightlife.
Nightlife Best Bets.
Nightlife A to Z.
8 The Best Arts & Entertainment.
Arts & Entertainment Best Bets.
Arts & Entertainment A to Z.
9 The Best Lodging.
Lodging Best Bets.
Lodging A to Z.
10 The Best Day Trips & Excursions.
San Juan Islands.
Mount Rainier National Park.
The Savvy Traveler.
Before You Go.
Seattle: A Brief History.