Synopses & Reviews
Frommer's. The best trips start here.
Experience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer.
- Insider tips on the best of Spain, from bullfights to Basque cuisine, modernismo to flamencowith the best side trips from all the major cities.
Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip whatever your budget.
Off-the-beaten-path experiences and undiscovered gems, plus new takes on top attractions.
Find great deals and book your trip at Frommers.com
America’s #1 bestselling travel series
Written by more than 175 outspoken travelers around the globe, Frommer’s Complete Guides help travelers experience places the way locals do.
- More annually updated guides than any other series
- 16-page color section and foldout map in all annual guides
- Outspoken opinions, exact prices, and suggested itineraries
- Dozens of detailed maps in an easy-to-read, two-color design
Featuring gorgeous color photos of the cities, villages, and countryside vistas that make a trip to Spain magical, this travel guide shows readers the best of the big cities--Madrid, Barcelona, and Seville--as well as the art and architecture that makes this country so beautiful. Original.