Synopses & Reviews
- Case studies from residential and commercial perspectives relate concepts to practice.
- Design projects, exercises, and Internet assignments reinforce text material.
- Final chapter provides lighting design strategies and introduces the contract documents used to specify lighting.
- Instructor's Guide expands on the projects and exercises in the chapters with additional activities and suggestions for teaching and learning sustainable design. For each chapter the IG includes Teaching and Learning Suggestions for Problem-Based Learning and Team-Based Learning, as well as exam questions, both multiple choice and essay, and suggestions for multimedia and cross disciplinary lecture features.
- PowerPoint Presentation includes slides for each chapter designed to review the subject matter and provide a means to engage students while assesing the extent of learning.