Synopses & Reviews
Providing detailed examples of simple applications, this new book introduces the use of neural networks. It covers simple neural nets for pattern classification; pattern association; neural networks based on competition; adaptive-resonance theory; and more. For professionals working with neural networks.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 437-447) and index.
Table of Contents
2. Simple Neural Nets for Pattern Classification.
3. Pattern Association.
4. Neural Networks Based on Competition.
5. Adaptive Resonance Theory.
6. Backpropagation Neural Net.
7. A Sampler of Other Neural Nets.