Synopses & Reviews
- Gazebos, pergolas, trellises, arbors, and more! This book offers a multitude of ideas for overhead outdoor structures in a wide variety of settings and regional contexts, from small to large scale and from attached to unattached.
- Cutaways, exploded diagrams, charts, and graphs help readers decide whether to undertake a project themselves or hire someone to do it for them.
- Chapters on prefabricated structures and available kits as well as extensive comparisons of materials are provided to help readers make intelligent buying decisions.
- Must-know information on choosing and working with professionals is covered in detail.
Get more enjoyment from your yard by adding a gazebo, pergola, trellis, arbor, or other structure.
This book offers inspiring examples along with the know-how you need to do it yourself or hire a pro.
- Ideas for structures in a variety of styles, sizes, and settings.
- Cut-away drawings, exploded diagrams, charts, and graphs.
- Insights to help you decide whether to build it yourself or work with a professional contractor.
- Information on prefabricated structures and kits.
- Helpful comparisons of materials.
Add beauty and elegance to your landscape by building a beautiful garden structure that everyone can enjoy. Whether it's a gazebo, pergola, or trellis, Ideas and How-To: Garden Structures by Meredith Books, provides you with inspiring examples and cut-away drawings that will show you how it's done. Including exploded diagrams, charts, and graphs, this book will give you all the information and ideas you need to complete your dream retreat.
An amazing collection of multiple ideas for overhead outdoor structures in a wide variety of settings and regional contexts, from small to large scale and from attached to unattached. Includes guidance on doing it yourself or hiring the work out.
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Planning and Design.
Chapter 2. Trellises.
Chapter 3. Arbors.
Chapter 4. Pergolas.
Chapter 5. Gazebos.
Chapter 6. Pavilions and Other Structures.