Synopses & Reviews
The year is 2388. Humanity has spread to the stars, but the far-flung Arc Systems chafe under the tight control of the Exarchs, post-human AIs whose domination of Faster-Than Light technology gives them unsurpassed power. Then the discovery of a vast hyperspatial labyrinth known as the Geodesica changes everything.
- New York Times bestselling authors of the Orphans of Earth and Evergence trilogies
- Williams and Dix are winners of both of Australia's major science fiction awards
- Echoes of Earth (1/02) was chosen as one of the Top Ten Books of 2002 by SF Site
- Also in the Orphans of Earth trilogy: Orphans of Earth (1/03) and Heirs of Earth (1/04)
- Authors have written a New York Times bestselling trilogy of Star Wars novels