Synopses & Reviews
With over 100 tactics, tools, and foolproof recipes customizable for any professional service business, this new edition is powered up with road-tested strategies for relationship-based marketing in the Internet age, plus proven techniques for overcoming the fear, resistance, and procrastination that block effective action.
"Foreword by Jay Conrad Levinson, author of the ""Guerilla Marketing"" series
Get Clients Now empowers readers with its 28-day plan for energizing their marketing efforts and dramatically increasing their client base. With over 100 tactics, tools, and foolproof recipes customizable for any professional service business, this new edition is powered up with road-tested strategies for relationship-based marketing in the Internet age, plus proven techniques for overcoming the fear, resistance, and procrastination that block effective action. Readers will learn:
* how to choose the right marketing tactics for their situation and personality
* a foolproof method to diagnose exactly what is missing in their marketing and how to fix it
* how to use the latest Internet marketing techniques like ezines, search engine optimization, and blogging
* hands-on approaches for replacing unproductive cold calling with the power of relationship marketing
* and much, much more!"
"And we do mean now. Contained within the covers of this deceptively simple paperback book is a complete marketing and sales system for professionals, consultants, and anyone who needs to market a service business.
Get Clients Now! is packed with tremendous client-attracting tools that will help readers inject their marketing efforts with energy and enthusiasm, design an effective plan of action, and dramatically increase their client base in just 28 days. Using the author's reader-friendly cookbook approach, straightforward tips, and specific techniques, readers will:
* overcome ""analysis paralysis"" and determine exactly what they need to do first -- and every step of the way
* make their voices heard and their services stand out in a crowd (critical in an era when the average consumer is barraged with approximately 2,700 marketing messages a day)
* create customized, affordable, reusable, and realistic marketing plans."
About the Author
C. J. Hayden (San Francisco, CA) is a Master Certified Coach, popular speaker, and principal of Wings Business Coaching, LLC, a firm that teaches self-employed professionals to make more money with less effort. She writes on marketing for Home Business, Selling Power, and About.com.
Table of Contents
"Foreword by Jay Conrad Levinson
Part I: The Setup
Chapter 1: What Really Works? Effective Marketing Strategies
Chapter 2: Where Do You Start? The Marketing and Sales Cycle
Chapter 3: Where Are You Headed? Setting Your Sales and Marketing Goal
Part II: The System
Chapter 4: What’s Stopping You? Selecting Your Success Ingredients
Chapter 5: Here’s What To Do: Choosing from the Action Plan Menu
Chapter 6: You’re Ready...Let’s Go! Putting the System into Action
Part III: The Strategies
Chapter 7: Filling the Pipeline: When You Don’t Know Enough People to Contact
Chapter 8: Follow¬ing Up: When You Know Plenty of People but You’re Not Contacting Them
Chapter 9: Getting Presentations: When You’re Contacting People but Not Get¬ting Appointments
Chapter 10: Closing Sales: When You’re Making Appointments but Not Getting Sales