Synopses & Reviews
offers high-achieving students the toughest practice questions, hardest concepts, and strongest strategies to help them prepare for the GMAT. The guide includes:
* NEW! Online companion with intensive math concepts review and practice drills!
* Hundreds of the toughest practice questions with strategic explantions
* Tips for getting the questions right on test day
* Focused guidelines for tackling each question type
* Proven strategies for getting a perfect score
* Special step-by-step methods for special question types
About the Author
Kaplan Publishing is one of the nation's top publishers of academic and professional development resources. We publish titles on topics such as test preparation, college and graduate school admissions, academic and career development in the legal, medical, education, and general business fields. Kaplan Publishing is the leading provider of test prep materials for a variety of standardized tests, including the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, SAT, PSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, and more.
Our mission is to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We build futures one success story at a time.