Synopses & Reviews
This completely updated sex manual with new illustrations adds new tips and anecdotes that could only be told by two women with over 15 years of experience working at America's leading sex toy store.
This completely updated edition with new illustrations adds new tips and anecdotes that could only be told by two women with over fifteen years of experience working at Americas leading sex toy store. The book offers explicit, expert advice on sexual anatomy, oral sex, anal sex, S/M, masturbation, and sex and aging, and up-to-the-minute tips on exploring sex online, the buzz on the latest sex toys, and a guide to the best adult books, videos, and DVDs on the market. This third edition of the classic sex manual coincides with the 25th anniversary of the Good Vibrations stores.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 317-324), videography (p. 325-327) and index.
For ALL readers--women and men, heterosexual or lesbian, gay, or bisexual--this candid, upbeat guide offers expert advice on all aspects of sexuality:
* How to talk about sex and keep your relationships sizzling
* Orgasms--G-spot, female ejaculation, and multiple orgasms for both men and women
* "If you want the job done right, do it yourself"--Expanded section on masturbation
* NEW! Sex Over a Lifetime--Growing up, coming out, pregnancy, parenting, midlife cycles, and aging
* NEW! Teens Sexual Bill of Rights
* Real stories--Hundreds of real people talk about real sex
* NEW! Dealing with disability, depression and other medical issues
* Fantasy--Favorite themes, games, and power play
* Comprehensive guide to erotica....in print, on screen, and on the internet
* NEW! Latest sex toy innovations from cyberskin to microchips
* Complete guide to vibrators, dildos, lubricants, and other sex gear, and how to introduce sex toys into your sexual repertoire