Synopses & Reviews
The Education Testing Service has postponed its plans to change to the content and format of the GRE. But with this unique multi-format preparation program, you will receive the most accurate, timely details on the GRE test change. With features such as updates via email on critical developments and useful resources on test changes posted directly to your online syllabus, you depend on Kaplan for the most complete and up-to-the-minute information.
Plus, the 2008 edition features brand-new score-raising strategies and even more practice essay prompts online.
This customized study program includes:
* Up-to-the-minute GRE updates online
* Brand-new Kaplan-exclusive score-raising strategies
* Four new practice essay prompts online
* 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 1 online)
* Hundreds of additional practice questions
* Detailed answer explanations
* Essential tactics for the computer-adaptive test (CAT) format
* Diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
* Interactive online study plan and progress report that adapts to your goals and schedule
Students who turn to Kaplan can depend on the most accurate information on the GRE test change. As always, Kaplans comprehensive guides combine proven score-raising strategies with the latest technology to help students exceed their expectations.
About the Author
Kaplan is the world's largest, most successful test preparation company, with 185 centers and 1,200 satellite locations worldwide. Top markets include Metro and Upstate NY, Los Angeles, Illinois/Indiana, San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Michigan, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Southern Connecticut, Central Florida, Houston, Minneapolis, North and Central Texas, Southwest Ohio, and Seattle.