Synopses & Reviews
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests
is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students score higher on the GRE.
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests contains 1,800+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the revised and expanded Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment Test sections, and strategies for all the question types you’ll encounter on Test Day. It also comes with a digital copy of the book and study plans to help you make the most of your time preparing for the GRE.
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests features:
- 1,800+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests and 1 in the book)
- All-new 500 question QuizBank®, for customized quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions
- All-new study plans – learn how to make the most of your time – no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
- A digital copy of this book to read online on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- DVD on stress management, study planning, and the graduate school application process
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook® page: www.Facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- GRE Strategies and practice tests for all question types
- Diagnostic tool with end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book, DVD and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE Revised General Test—or you'll receive a full refund.
As students prepare to take the Graduate Record Exams, Kaplan is there with a groundbreaking prep program unlike any other. With the latest in technology and advanced Internet tools to maximize scores, Kaplan GRE Exam 2011 Premier with CD-ROM
, is an invaluable guide that provides proven score-raising strategies and essential practice needed to succeed. Offering exclusive free access to an interactive online companion, this unique guide enables one to achieve a top score by utilizing:
- Brand-new practice quizzes provided every month
- Diagnostic quiz to target areas for score improvement
- Customizable study plan and progress report
- Live Online Seminar: A state-of-the-art online classroom in real time, complete with audio, video, instant chat, whiteboards, and screen sharing
- Fast Fact Videos where Kaplan’s finest tutors review the most important concepts from each chapter
This comprehensive preparation program also provides:
- Valuable insider advice from our top instructors
- Quick Start Guide to streamline the test prep experience
- 5 full-length practice tests plus hundreds of additional practice questions
- Answers fully explained in detail
- Essential tactics for the computer-adaptive test (CAT) format
ALL NEW FOR THE AUGUST 2011 TEST CHANGE!
The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is taken by college graduates looking to gain entrance to graduate school in business, the arts, sciences, and humanities. With an increasing number of graduate and business school applicants and an increasing number of GRE test-takers—now a complete test overhaul by the test-maker—a high GRE score is critical to set yourself apart from the competition.
New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM is a comprehensive package that includes a book, CD-ROM, and online companion with in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students score higher on the new GRE Revised General Test. New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM is fully updated and revised with 75 percent all-new content covering the revised and expanded Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment Test sections, including 50 percent new practice questions and brand new strategies for each of the new question types.
New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM features:
- 6 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 5 online)
- 400 practice questions and answer explanations on the CD-ROM
- A detailed overview of the test changes
- Key strategies for all New GRE question types
- Details and practice sets for the Verbal and Quantitative sections
- Diagnostic tool in end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
- Advice for the graduate school application process
Kaplan guarantees that readers will score higher on the GRE Revised General Test using our guide—or get their money back.
About the Author
Celebrating 75+ years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
For customer service, please contact us at email@example.com.
Questions about what you’re studying?
Ask us on Facebook®: www.facebook.com/
Ask us on Twitter: twitter.com/KaplanGradPrep