Synopses & Reviews
Designing a home that is healthful, great looking, and responsive to the needs of the planet
- Arm yourself with information that will help
you find the pros who can help you keep your
home healthy and safe
- See through the clutter of conflicting claims
about everything from building products to
- Create a water-wise landscape and learn
attractive uses for recycled materials in the
- Find practical, money-saving ideas that make
a contribution to environmental quality
- The options for homeowners building,
remodeling, or decorating green have never
been more exciting
This idea-filled and inspirational work showcases model homes and products that make sense not only for the planet but also for down-to-earth budgets. Full-color photos throughout.
About the Author
Author Bridget Biscotti Bradley is a writer and editor specializing in home improvement and green building. She is also the owner of Reclaim, a green home boutique in Menlo Park, California.
Sunset Magazine has a circulation of over 1.1 million and a readership of 5.325 million.