Synopses & Reviews
A guide to . . .
• The importance of sound business practice in the interior design office
• How to establish an interior design practice
• Carrying a job through and charging for it
• The special requirements of nonresidential work
• Forms, relations with trade sources, and other special factors
Updated to contain current practices, prices, and techniques.
Tells how to start an interior design business, acquire clients, determine fees, make estimates, collect bills, select insurance, and establish good relations with trade sources.