Synopses & Reviews
Protect the earth and your bottom line.
If you need the best practices and ideas for turning sustainability into competitive advantage--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Craft strategy to compete on green turf
- Redesign your business model, products, and processes to
achieve green goals
- Parlay your efforts into lower costs and higher revenues
- Capture more value from clean-tech investments
- Launch sustainability programs with impact
- Synchronize green initiatives by overhauling your supply chain
- Engage constructively with environmental activist groups
- Mitigate the risks of climate change
About the Author
If you need the best practices and ideas for the business challenges you face--but don't have time to find them--Harvard Business Review paperbacks are for you. Each book is a collection of HBR's inspiring and useful perspectives on a specific topic, all in one place.