Synopses & Reviews
Sure, it's the Happiest Place on Earth, but how much do the 45 million-plus people who visit the Disney World theme parks annually really know about it? From where to find all the hidden Mickeys to the truth behind Madame Leota's ring at the Haunted Mansion, readers learn all about the hidden magic that permeates these fabulous resorts in this tell-all handbook. Readers also get the insider's take on:
- The smell of home-baked cookies on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom
- The Fountain of World Friendship in Epcot that contains water from rivers and oceans around the globe
- Walt Disney's opening day speech tapped out in Morse Code in Frontierland
- The eco-friendly benches (recycled milk jugs) in the Animal Kingdom
- Two versions of The Great Movie Ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Complete with secret tips from Disney's Imagineers, this book is the perfect in-park companion for Disney World fans.