Synopses & Reviews
KEY BENEFIT: Written from a chefs’ perspective, this hands-on, practical book includes the formulas for success and profitability that every restaurateur should know. KEY TOPICS: This book provides an overview of cost controlling, and discusses the technology available for controlling costs. It covers controls in purchasing, receiving, production, forecasts in sales, and controls in sales and revenue. MARKET: For restaurateurs and restaurant managers.
Table of Contents
2. An Overview of Cost Controlling.
3. Technology Available for Controlling Costs.
4. Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships.
5. Controls in Food Purchasing.
6. Controls in Food Receiving, Storage and Issuing.
7. Controls in Food Production.
8. Controls in Beverage Purchasing, Receiving, Storing and Issuing.
9. Controls in Beverage Production (Incomplete).
10. Costs in Labor.
11. Controls in Labor.
12. Controls for Other Expenses.
13. The Menu as a Marketing Tool.
14. Forecasts in Sales and Controls in Sales and Revenue.
15. Maximizing Sales.