Synopses & Reviews
From the moment famed psychic Linda Georgian confided in others about her psychic gift, the questions she's been asked the most have been about love. In How to Attract Your Ideal Mate,
she shares her insights and reveals the principles she's relied on to guide people to finding their soul mates and more fulfilling relationships.
THE LAW OF LOVE: You must first love yourself before you can give love to others. If you live in a state of love, you will create the energy to attract your ideal mate.
THE LAW OF PREPARATION AND ATTRACTION: To attract your ideal mate, you must know what you want and need in a relationship, and make certain that what you want and what you ask for are the same thing.
THE LAW OF MAINTENANCE: Once you've found your mate, you must picture the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of the relationship so romance continues to grow.
THE LAW OF LETTING GO: This principle shows you how to recognize when a relationship is no longer working, how to let go of a partner lovingly, and how to move forward to a new relationship.
In each chapter, Ms. Georgian shares the inspiring stories of actual relationships, reminding us that true love doesn't have to be a fairy-tale dream, but can be a wonderful reality in anyone's life.
About the Author
Linda Georgian is a nationally known psychic and the author of several books, including Your Guardian Angels. Ms. Georgian lives in Florida.
Table of Contents
Law of Love
* What Is Self-Love?
* Whole, Balanced Life: The Foundation for Self-Love
* In the Name of Love
* Self-Love Versus Selfish
* Types of Love
* Faith, Trust, and Release
* Random Acts of Kindness
* The Art of Receiving
* Living in Love
Law of Preparation and Attraction
* Law of Preparation
* Law of Mirroring
* Your Emotional Suitcase
* Healing Old Emotional Wounds
* Needs/Wants List
* Law of Attraction
* Silencing the Mind: Meditation
* Goal Board
* Where's My Guardian Angel?
* Lights, Camera, Living
* Practicing Silence
Law of Maintenance
* Stages of a Relationship
* The Three C's: Communication, Courtesy, Compassion
* Soulmates: Reflecting Love and Magnifying Fear
* Relationship Goals
* Creating Win-Win Solutions
* Growing Through the Different Types of Love
* Relationship Cycles
* Twenty Things to Maintain the Love in Your Relationship
Law of Letting Go
* Signs That a Relationship Isn't Working
* Stages of Grief
* Spiritual Growth
* Why People Hang On to Relationships That Aren't Working
* Was It Love, or Fear?
* Patterns in Past Relationships
* Symbols to Help You Release