Synopses & Reviews
Create, post, and promote your own videos on the world's most popular online service! How to Do Everything with YouTube
explains how to shoot and edit videos, insert titles and captions, add special effects, and upload content. You'll learn how to set up a YouTube channel and integrate YouTube videos into your websites and blogs. You'll also discover the success secrets behind YouTube celebrities and breakout videos. Share your unique video creations with millions of viewers with help from this easy-to-follow guide.
- Navigate the YouTube interface, play videos, and set up an account
- Shoot professional-quality videos with a camcorder, Web cam, or camera phone
- Get the lighting right and add sound and special effects
- Create a short film, vlog, or video mashup
- Edit your videos with Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, and Remixer
- Add audio tracks with AudioSwap
- Optimize your videos and upload them to YouTube
- Join the YouTube community, create playlists, subscribe to channels, and participate in groups
- Customize your YouTube channel
- Promote your videos to a huge audience
The easy way for anyone to create videos and share them with millions of viewers worldwideWith more than 20 million unique users, YouTube gives everyone--from casual Web users to serious video artists--access to a huge global audience. This hands-on guide leads you simply and easily through the processes of creating, posting, and promoting videos on the world's most popular online service.How to Do Everything with YouTube explains how to shoot and edit videos, insert titles and captions, add special effects, and upload content. You will learn to set up a YouTube channel and integrate YouTube videos into your personal blogs and MySpace pages. The success secrets of YouTube celebrities are revealed, and examples of breakout videos are discussed.
About the Author
Chad Fahs is a digital filmmaker, instructor, and the author of several books on video editing software, multimedia applications, and online video.