Synopses & Reviews
PERFECT HUSBANDS ARE MADE, NOT BORN
LADIES: At long last, a practical guide to help your man become the perfect husband. How to Iron Your Own Damn Shirt is your salvation, with simple, easy-for-a-guy-to-follow instructions on those little things you can never get him to do, such as:
• How to Put the Toilet Seat Down
• How to Stop Snoring
• How to Ask for Directions
• Plus, more than 50 other essential topics (even How to Dance at a Wedding)
Its a must-have guide that will finally convince him its in his best interest to make you happy, no matter what it takes.
GUYS: Dont panic. Its not how perfect you are, its how perfect she thinks you are. How to Iron Your Own Damn Shirt is your key to the castle. Imagine what shell let you get away with if you master a few skills, such as:
• How to Appear Calm While Shes Driving
• How to Apologize Convincingly
• How to Enjoy a Chick Flick
• Plus, more than 50 other essential topics (even How to Hide Your Porn)
How to Iron Your Own Damn Shirt includes countless tips and tricks for keeping you sane, keeping her happy, and keeping you both laughing.
About the Author
Craig Boreth is a perfect-husband-in-training who lives in Santa Monica, California, with his perfect wife.