Synopses & Reviews
Tested on more than 10,000 participants, the Interaction Method of conducting meetings is proven to increase productivity by up to 15 percent. Demonstrating how time and people can be better used in meetings, this thorough manual is indispensable for any organization--from large corporations to the PTA.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -298).
Table of Contents
1. Why Meetings Are Important
2. What Goes Wrong at Meetings
3. The Case for a Group Memory
4. How to Find Win/Win Solutions
5. A Summary of the Interaction Method
6. How to Be a Good Facilitator
7. How to Be a Good Recorder
8. How to Be a Good Group Member
9. How the Boss Stays Boss
10. How to Plan Your Meeting
11. What Type of Meeting Are You Going to Hold?
12. Who Should Attend Your Meeting?
13. How Many People Should Attend?
14. How to Make Meeting Rooms Work
15. How to Put It All Together: The Agenda
16. Solving Problems in Groups: The Tools
17. How to Make a Presentation
18. How to Introduce the Interaction Method into Your Organization
19. How to Train Yourself
What Is Interaction Associates?