Synopses & Reviews
The Washington Post and New York Times Business Bestseller
"Everyone in the workforce today should read this book "
--HORACE B. DEETS, FORMER EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, AARP
"Want excellent insights on retirement planning from a professional who's actually experienced retirement himself? You'll get just that from Stan Hinden's book."
--STEVE VERNON, COLUMNIST, CBSMONEYWATCH.COM
"Provides the most important information you'll need before and during your retirement."
--MICHELLE SINGLETARY, THE WASHINGTON POST
Award-winning Washington Post retirement columnist Stan Hinden's bestselling How to Retire Happy, Fourth Edition, helps you make the right decisions to ensure a happy, healthful retirement. It delivers all the expert advice you need in an easy-to-understand step-by-step style. How to Retire Happy includes everything that has made previous editions the go-to guides for retirees and near-retirees, plus:
- Brand-new material on health insurance and the prescription drug plan
- The facts about Medicare Part A (hospital), Part B (tests, doctors, preventive care), and Part D (prescription drugs)
- The author's personal experiences with the realities of long-term Alzheimer's care
- Fully updated material on Social Security strategies
- How to handle the financial realities of the post-meltdown economy
- New resources you can turn to for extra advice