Synopses & Reviews
Honey, Let’s Go!
This hilarious handbook translates hundreds of outrageous phrases from English into Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian. There are sections on:
• Night Life: “Are there any gay bars around here?”
• Shopping: “Those shoes! I must have those shoes!”
• Opening Lines: “I am a flight attendant/choreographer/actor/owner of a greeting card store.”
• Dining Out: “You’ve had worse things in your mouth!”
• Parting Glances: “I never meant to hurt you.”
With How to Say “Fabulous!” in 8 Different Languages, you’ll always know how to speak the native tongue!
Gay tourism is booming and this hilarious phrase book features hundreds of outrageous sayings, all translated from English to French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
About the Author
Gerard Mryglot was a staff translator at Berlitz Translation Services for five years before starting his own business. He and his coauthor, Ted Marks, live in New York City.