Synopses & Reviews
How to Say It® for Executives offers everything current and future leaders need to know to get their ideas across powerfully, efficiently, and humanely. Full of practical tips, words, outlines, and models, this guide shows how to:
- Prepare and deliver effective speeches and talk to large and small audiences
- Reinforce a message with effective use of nonverbal languageAvoid words and phrases that undermine authority
- Foster participation during meetings
- Handle difficult or hostile people with grace
- Write briefly and clearly
Mindell has created the complete guide to leadership communications for corporate executives.
About the Author
Phyllis Mindell, founder and president of Well-Read, is an expert on professional communications, a sought-after speaker, and the author of How to Say It(r) for Women.