Synopses & Reviews
Imagine opening an antiques and collectibles store...
and 19 million people show up!
That's the power of selling on eBay.
Every year more than 19 million people, or roughly the populations of Illinois and Massachusetts combined, browse and buy antiques and collectibles on eBay. In order to reach this growing market, and get top dollar for your merchandise, you need the right listing, the perfect presentation, and two of the world's leading eBay experts to answer all your questions--fast.
How to Sell Antiques and Collectibles on eBay...and Make a Fortune! gives you insider tips on untapped selling opportunities in this popular category including: buying tips for building your inventory; expert advice on evaluating the condition and appraising the value of your antiques and collectibles; proven ways to target customers; clear instruction on how to navigate the eBay network and make it work for you; quick answers to questions about start-up costs, taxes, and legal issues; and reliable key words, descriptions, and images that will make your listings stand out and get results.
- List items on eBay for maximum visibility
- Use antiques trade lingo to get the highest bids
- Find, appraise, and buy the five hottest categories
- Use your eBay store to attract customers
- Create a selling strategy that fits your market
- Handle, store, and ship fragile merchandise
- Price strategically for the eBay market
Dennis Prince teams up with antique and collectible expert Lynn Dralle to provide all the information necessary to reap the huge benefits of selling antiques and collectibles on eBay. Written by an eBay Power Seller whose earnings topped $20,000 a month, this book helps you:
- Research types--and eras--of antiques and collectibles
- Find the best merchandise
- Use language that gets buyers to pay the most for the seller's items
- Price strategically. . . and much more!
About the Author
Lynn Dralle is the author of The Unauthorized Beanie Baby Guide and has lectured around the country on how to buy and sell on eBay.