Synopses & Reviews
Seven proven steps for clearing out the clutter and getting back to the basics of a simple, happy life
You don't have to put up with the complications and hassles of an overwhelming daily grind! The international bestseller How to Simplify Your Life will show you how to clear off your desk, clean up your life, and make room for the things that really matter. Packed with practical techniques for simplifying work, money, health, and relationships, this seven-step program gives you the tools you need to lead a fulfilling life.
- How to conquer the paper piles on your desk once and for all
- How your soul will profit from a tidy house
- How to get richer by letting go of your worries about money
- How to enjoy time to yourself without feeling anxious or bored
- How to stay fit and healthy, without overdoing it
- How to make friends and enjoy your family
- How to find the right balance between your career and your spouse or romantic partner
- How to find your deepest goal in life
When you learn to throw off the burdens and drudgery that hold you down, you may find yourself growing wings! The practical techniques in this book will help you eliminate all the chaos, jettison your self-defeating habits, and take control of every aspect of your life. You will discover and achieve the things that are most important to you.
Practical wisdom on work, money, health, and relationships
The international bestseller How to Simplify Your Life offers concrete advice on achieving happiness in a time of economic contraction and uncertainty. The book explains, in seven steps, how to get rid of unnecessary stuff and unload the burdens of modern life--and points the way back to what we know is important but have forgotten. By following the path outlined in the book, readers will learn to organize their time (and their desks), change the way they think about money, improve their health and relationships, and find meaning in their lives.
The book shows readers how to:
- Eliminate chaos in the workplace
- Cut back on activities and slow down
- Get rid of money hang-ups and get out of debt
- Balance private life with career life
- Make room for relationships
This international bestseller offers concrete advice on achieving happiness in a time of economic contraction and uncertainty. The book explains, in seven steps, how to get rid of unnecessary stuff and unload the burdens of modern life.
The simple way of life is a journey from the outward to the inward. It starts with cleaning up your desk and organizing your closets and ends with finding your meaning in life. Along the way, this book helps you organize your time, change the way you think about money and your relationships.
About the Author
is a Lutheran pastor, author, and seminar leader.
Lothar J. Seiwert is Europe's leading expert in time and life management. His books have been translated into 20 languages.