Synopses & Reviews
Kaplan Human Resource Certification
is a comprehensive resource for HR professionals seeking career enhancement and advancement. Features include:
- 4 practice tests (2 for each test) to help the reader prepare for the PHR and SPHR exams
- Comprehensive overview of the HR field
- In-depth, targeted review of core concepts
- Insider tips and strategies from HR experts
- Appendices with helpful job search information
About the Author
Karen S. Yasgoor, PhD, SPHR, CBT
, is an organizational psychologist with an extensive background in Human Resources. She owns the Center for Work Life Assessment in La Jolla, California. She is a faculty member of Kaplan University.
Susan Bressler, MS, has 15 years of experience in higher education and career development. She now teaches predominantly online courses for Kaplan University in human resource management, conflict resolution, and team dynamics. She lives in Seattle, Washington.