Synopses & Reviews
Here is the essential companion to the latest iPod digital music players and iTunes 9. iPod users want to start using their devices as soon as they get their hands on them, and this guide shows them how. This book covers three models: iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod shuffle and shows you how to:
- Import songs into iTunes, assemble playlists on your own or using the iTunes Genius, and burn CDs.
- Find music, movies, HD TV shows, videos, games, and audiobooks in the iTunes Store and see recommendations, discover new artists, and send gift certificates.
- Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files.
- Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do in you can't fix them yourself.
This handy guide steers users through how to import songs into iTunes; assemble playlists on their own or using the iTunes Genius; find music, movies, HD TV shows, videos, games, and audiobooks; send gift certificates; and much more.