Synopses & Reviews
There Is No Such Thing As a Stupid Question
In this newly revised edition, Eric Marcus provides insightful, no-nonsense answers to hundreds of the most commonly asked questions about homosexuality. Offering frank insight on everything you've always wanted-and needed-to know about same-gender relationships, coming out, family roles, politics, and much more, including:
- How do you know if you're gay or lesbian?
- What should you do if your child is gay or lesbian?
- Do gay parents raise gay children?
- If you think a friend is gay or lesbian, what should you say?
- Why do gay men and women want to get married?
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
Includes bibliographical references (p. 213-215) and index.
About the Author
Eric Marcus is coauthor with Greg Louganis of Breaking the Surface, the #1 New York Times bestseller, and the author of Together Forever, The Male Couple's Guide, and Making History.