Synopses & Reviews
There are those moments in life between "male opportunities" (also known as being single), when a woman really only has two choices she can cry or she can laugh. Here's an edgy, funny book for the contemporary single woman who's seen it all, done most of it and finds that laughter is almost better than Ibuprofen.
- Advice on what to do if you've been dumped
- Incredible but true over-the-top dates
- Facing the horrible truth that once the supposed love of your life dumps you, he may eventually move on to ruin someone else's life-forever
- You are woman-hear yourself roar
- Real questions submitted by real people (these couldn't be made up) to LoveLogic online (and answers, too)
This book belongs in your "get over him and get on with my life" kit, right alongside the chocolates, ice cream, cookies, tissues and mascara.
This edgy, funny book includes fresh advice on dating, dumping and getting on with your life.
A hip, sassy, riotous rant for modern girls in and out of love.
About the Author
Laurie Frankel is a humorist who has developed three cartoon propoerties and has licensed greeting cards. She runs a weekly online Q&A love column, "LoveLogic." She lives in Corona Del Mar, California.