Synopses & Reviews
Ideal for novices as well as experienced scripters, this book contains more than 150 recipes for:
- Working with interactive forms and style sheets
- Presenting user-friendly page navigation
- Creating dynamic content via Document Object Model scripting
- Producing visual effects for stationary content
- Positioning HTML elements
- Working with XML data in the browser
is a must.
For each problem Goodman addresses, theres a solution or recipe--a focused piece of code that Web developers can insert directly into their applications. The author includes explanations of how and why codes work, so that readers learn problem-solving techniques.
About the Author
Danny was born in Chicago, Illinois during the Truman Administration. He earned a B.A. and M.A. in Classical Antiquity from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He moved to California in 1983 and lives in a small San Francisco area coastal community, where he alternates views between computer screens and the Pacific Ocean.
Table of Contents