Synopses & Reviews
The Self-Paced Foundations course is made up of 7 online modules:
1) An introduction to The Five Practices of Exemplary Student Leadership; 2) Model the Way; 3) Inspire a Shared Vision; 4) Challenge the Process; 5)Enable Others to Act; 6) Encourage the Heart; and 7) The Student LPI
Each module will be approximately 45-60 minutes in length and be constructed with chapters:
- Introduction: A short segment describing the chapter content.
- Content Overview: a lively discussion of the practice that incorporates interesting and supportive visuals and conversational dynamics
- Study Guide: This is a quick summary of key points for the practice, typically 5-8 slides, with one developer speaking.
- A word from the Authors
- Coaches Corner: 2 tips each from Gary and Beth on ideas for implementation in the viewer’s life.
- Approaches to using this practice with young leaders
- A downloadable assessment and answer key (linked closely to the Study Guide)
A Student LPI token is included with purchase of this training.