Synopses & Reviews
The essential, comprehensive ACT guide from Kaplan, leader in test prep for 75 years, that provides proven test-taking strategies, practice, and review so you score higher on test day—guaranteed
In 2012, over 1.6 million high school students took the ACT. Despite the popularity of the ACT, only one in four students met or surpassed college readiness benchmarks in all four ACT subjects (Math, Reading, English, and Science). With college becoming more competitive, it is more important than ever for students to get the preparation they need to score high on the ACT.
Kaplan ACT 2014 covers all material tested and provides you with exactly what you need to know to score higher on this crucial exam. This powerful study guide includes:
- 2 full-length practice tests
- An online diagnostic quiz
- Detailed answer explanations so you can customize your review
- Tips and strategies for scoring higher, from an expert Kaplan ACT instructor and a student who got a perfect score on the exam
This updated edition also features a customized study schedule based on the results of your individual diagnostic test results, so it is geared specifically for you. Study with Kaplan ACT 2014 and you will score higher—guaranteed.
Kaplan’s exclusive strategies, practice, and review help high school students ace the ACT exam.
A record number of students is taking the ACT—over 1.5 million 2011 high school graduates took the exam. As more students take the ACT, the need for a higher score increases as colleges can be more selective. A strong ACT score can help students get crucial financial aid and stand out from the competition. Kaplan ACT 2013: Strategies, Practice, and Review contains proven tools to help raise ACT scores, as well as a variety of effective self-study options to help students with this crucial exam.
Included in this book:
- A reader-friendly design to appeal to high school students
- New tips and strategies from a Kaplan expert for achieving higher scores
- Advice from an ACT tutor, and a Kaplan student who got a perfect score on the test
- A Parents’ Guide
- ACT group study guide
- Three full-length practice tests
- An online diagnostic quiz
- Detailed answer explanations
- Coverage of all test material
About the Author
Celebrating 75 years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.