Synopses & Reviews
The essential comprehensive guide from Kaplan, the leader in test prep for 75 years, that provides proven test-taking strategies and in-depth practice so that you can score higher on the ACT--guaranteed
College is becoming more competitive and costly each year, making a high score on the ACT essential. A high ACT score sets a student apart from the competition and opens up more scholarship opportunities. Kaplan understands how important it is for you to do well on the ACT and make your college dreams a reality.
Kaplan ACT 2014 Premier with extra online practice is an unique resource that provides coverage of all tested material in two diferent formats: book and online.
This comprehensive stuidy guide includes:
- Six full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations.
- SmartPoints: a Kaplan-exclusive strategy that identifies the most popular topics and question types on the exam, allowing you to focus your time appropriately and earn the most points on Test Day.
- Perfect Score Tips: advice and strategies from a student who got a perfect score.
- Live Online: an online event in real time where you will learn from Kaplan ACT experts; acces audio, video, instant chat, whiteboards, and screen-sharing.
- Fast Fact Videos: Kaplan's best tutors review the most important concepts from each chapter in short videos.
When you study with Kaplan ACT 2014 Premier, you will score higher on Test Day--guaranteed.
About the Author
Celebrating 75 years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com
) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.