Synopses & Reviews
The only Advanced Placement test preparation guide that delivers 70 years of proven Kaplan experience and features exclusive strategies, practice, and review to help students ace the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics exam!
Students spend the school year preparing for the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics test. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit, advanced placement, or an admissions edge. However, achieving a top score on the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics exam requires more than knowing the material—students need to get comfortable with the test format itself, prepare for pitfalls, and arm themselves with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan has the clear advantage.
Kaplan AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics 2013-2014 offers many essential and unique features to help improve test scores, including:
- Two full-length practice tests and a diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Detailed answer explanations
- Tips and strategies for scoring higher from expert AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics teachers and students who got a perfect 5 on the exam
- Targeted review of the most up-to-date content, including any information about test changes and key information that is specific to the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics exam
- Glossary of key terms and concepts
Kaplan AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics 2013-2014 authors Sangeeta K. Bishop, Christine Parrott, Chuck Martie, and Raymond Miller have many years of experience teaching various economics courses. Their expertise has helped make this and other books the best that Kaplan has to offer in AP test prep.
Kaplan AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics 2013-2014 provides students with everything they need to improve their scores—guaranteed. Kaplan’s Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students to prepare for standardized tests. We invest more than $4.5 million annually in research and support for our products. We know that our test-taking techniques and strategies work and our materials are completely up-to-date. Kaplan AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics 2013-2014 is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to do better on the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics test!
Youve spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now its time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. Thats where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills.
Kaplans AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the testguaranteed.
Let your score soar with these Kaplan features:
• Tips from students who earned a perfect 5 on the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics exam
• Strategies from AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics teachers
• A new group study guide, helping all group members make the most of their study sessions
• Breakthrough advice for parentson everything from using the book as a coaching aid to preparing for exam day
• 2 full-length practice tests (essential for learning how to beat the clock)
• An intensive diagnostic test so that you can use your time efficiently, targeting weak areas and feeling confident in your strengths
• Detailed explanations to the answers, showing you how to think like the authors of the test
• Glossary of key terms and concepts
• Sample document-based and free-response questions
• Proven skill-building techniques that are guaranteed to raise your score
• A user-friendly design for navigating the book in a flash
Preparation makes the difference, but quality preparation delivers results that can transform your life. Packed with exclusive tips you can only get from Kaplan, this is the ultimate guide for conquering jittery nerves and boosting brain power. Unlock your potential with Kaplan AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics 2011: the unrivaled, one-stop resource.
About the Author
was founded in 1999 by Drew and Cynthia Johnson. Anaxos is a leading provider of educational content for print and electronic media.
Sangeeta K. Bishop is an Assistant Professor of Economics at the Borough of Manhattan Community College, City University of New York. Dr. Biship has over 10 years of teaching experience and involvement with student advisement and curriculum review.
Christine Parrott is an economics instructor at Austin Community College and holds an MA in economics from the University of Texas at Arlington.
Chuck Martie holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Connecticut and Works as an analyst in the Governor's Office for Policy Research in Kentucky.
Raymond Miller holds a Ph.D. in Economics from Tulane University and is an assistant professor of economics at Southern University at New Orleans.