Synopses & Reviews
- Set up your account and create a profile
- Interpret and use Klout data
- Compare your Klout to others'
- Find new influencers and increase your Klout
Got Klout? Find out, and learn how to maximize your influence in social media
You put a lot of effort into your blog and social media. Klout helps you discover whether you're making an impact and how to make the most of it, whether to grow your business or increase your online profile. Learn to connect Klout to other social networks, understand your Klout Score and Dashboard stats, claim Klout Perks, and use Klout For Good.
- What Klout's about see how Klout works, create your account, and set up your profile
- How to score learn to interpret your Klout Score, compare it with others', and increase it
- You're influential discover and manage your topics of influence and build lists of key influencers
- Learn what works find out which status updates create the most engagement and improve your content quality
- Perk up take advantage of Klout Perks
- Use Klout for good use your Klout to assist social programs you support
- Klout to go download and use Klout apps for your Android or Apple mobile devices
Open the book and find:
- New ways to connect with your audience
- What should go into your profile
- The language of Klout
- How to analyze your social media engagement
- Ways to capture and keep your followers' attention
- Help managing your Klout visibility
- Tips on using Klout to build your brand
- Ten influencers you should follow
Klout For Dummies
will help users set up an account and create their Klout profile. It will cover all of the various facets of Klout and how to interpret Klout's data about you and turn it into actionable items. Coverage will include:
- Connecting your networks
- Completing Quests and earning Badges
- Giving and getting +K's
- Understanding your Klout Style
- Comparing your Klout to others'
- Finding new influencers
- Using Klout Perks
- Increasing your Klout
Leverage your online influence with this fun and friendly guide to Klout!
Klout measures your online influence on a scale of 1 to 100 by looking at your number of followers or connections, as well as by measuring your ability to drive action on social networks. This easy-to-understand guide helps you understand how Klout works so that you can use it to your advantage to leverage your online influence. You'll learn how to create a Klout profile and connect it to various social networks so that your data can be analyzed by Klout, determining your reach, amplification, and impact online.
- Shows you how to use Klout to spread your message and prioritize customers
- Walks you through setting up an account and creating your profile on Klout
- Covers the various facets of Klout and how to interpret Klout's data about you
- Highlights ways to understand Klout style and use Klout perks
Klout For Dummies is essential reading if you're looking to increase your online clout!
About the Author
Andrea Updyke is the founder and editor of Lilkidthings.com, a blog that celebrates parenthood and everyday life. Holding a Klout score of 70, she is passionate about using her Social Media to encourage others on the Parenthood journey.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Discovering Your Klout 5
Chapter 2: Creating Your Klout Account 15
Chapter 3: Examining Your Klout Dashboard 27
Chapter 4: Navigating Your Klout Profile Page 35
Chapter 5: Making Influencer Lists 49
Chapter 6: Identifying Your Klout Topics 61
Chapter 7: Increasing Your Klout Score 71
Chapter 8: Enjoying Klout Perks 91
Chapter 9: Doing Good through Klout 105
Chapter 10: Managing Visibility in Klout 119
Chapter 11: Exploring Mobile Options for Android Users 129
Chapter 12: Operating Klout Using Apple Devices 139
Chapter 13: Leveraging Klout as a Brand 163
Chapter 14: Ten Influencers to Watch 183
Chapter 15: Ten Brands To Watch 197