Synopses & Reviews
- Mini-quizzes test understanding of key science concepts
- Topics correlate with NSES science curriculum standards
- Content reviewed by a science curriculum consultant
- Clear text and labeled diagrams aid comprehension
- Colorful photographs and lively illustrations build interest and make learning fun
- Comic-strip illustrations present historical background and foster modern-day science connections
Land Transportation: From the very first wheel to a sports car to lunar vehicles that drive on the Moon, humans have been coming up with new ways to travel on land for thousands of years. Learn all about the history of early and modern travel inventions, and what we may use in the future.