Synopses & Reviews
Great ideas and solid advice on the craft of building natural-looking stonework into garden landscapes.
Capturing the timeless beauty of stone:
- The secrets of garden paths that make for a memorable stroll
- Pavings that go easy on the environment
- Graceful stone walls, patios, water features
- Plantings that complement stonework
- Step-by-step DIY projects
Inspiration is at hand in the hundreds of photos revealing the finest and most innovative stonework being done today.
"How to Build" provides step-by-step lessons on all the essential skills and techniques needed to build stone features.
"Finishing the Look" sets out the shopping data with all the best options for materials, plants, and lighting.
About the Author
For more than half a century, Sunset has been helping readers remodel their homes and improve their lives as a leading publisher of how-to books on gardening, home improvement, and outdoor living. Sunset Magazine has a readership of 5.5 million and a circ.of 1.2 million.