Synopses & Reviews
The perennial New York Times bestseller-now with summer blockbusters included.
For more than forty years, generations of movie lovers have relied upon Leonard Maltin to help them decide what to watch. Comprehensive, trustworthy, and the most established guide on the market, Leonard Maltin's 2012 Movie Guide includes:
- More than 10,000 DVD and 14,000 video listings
- An updated index of leading performers and an index of leading directors
- Old and new theatrical and video releases rated **** to BOMB
- Reviews of little-known sleepers, foreign films, rarities, and camp classics
- All-new personal recommendations for movie lovers
- And sources for buying and renting DVDs
About the Author
Leonard Maltin is one of the country's most respected film historians and critics. He teaches at the USC School of Cinematic Art. Maltin lives in Los Angeles.