Synopses & Reviews
The Resource for the Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget-savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
· Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
· Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
· In-depth political analysis, such as the effects of tightening drug policy
· Insightful coverage of current topics, including film and baseball
· More alternatives to tourism, such as language classes and volunteer work
· Detailed maps of cities, towns, and the outdoors
Featuring not-to-be-missed Experiences
Cultural Connections: Explore the endless wonders of the Maya Ruta Puuc
Inside Scoops & Hidden Deals: Sample oysters fresh from the source in Puerto Peñasco
Off the Beaten Path: Trek through jungle to the Maya murals of Bonampak
Get advice, read up, and book tickets at www.letsgo.com
"The granddaddy of budget guides"
--The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life"