Synopses & Reviews
Succeed in your course and on the board exam with Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews Flash Cards: Physiology!
Part of a new series of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Flash Cards, this handy print and digital card set features artwork from Lippincott’s Illustrated Review of Physiology, with corresponding key topic and clinical questions for effective course and board review. The set of cards includes three types of questions with icons:
- Spot flash (image-based identification questions)
- Course review (high-yield info for course or board exam)
- Clinical correlations (questions that relate to clinical practice)
The Q & A format, high quality images, and different question types facilitate effective drill and maximum recall—making this one of the most convenient and effective study tools available for board review.
- Fine tune your understanding with high quality artwork and clear and to-the-point information.
- Easily select the card or set of cards you want to focus on using the Index with topic list correlated to flash card numbers (for print cards) and quick online search (for digital cards).
- Maximize your study time with the flash card set’s focus on high-yield points, clinical correlations, and bolded key terms from the parent text.
- Review on the go with all cards available anytime/anywhere in digital format through the free companion website.
A must-have for mastering essential concepts in Physiology
Based on the best-selling Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series, Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Flash Cards: Physiology helps you review, assimilate, and integrate essentials of complex subject matter. Developed for fast content absorption, these 200 high-yield cards support course learning and board exam preparation.
See inside for:
-More than 400 lively, full-color images that bring concepts to life.
- Spot flash questions to test your grasp of key concepts or equations on a lecture-by-lecture basis!
- In-depth course review questions to ensure a thorough understanding of course material.
- Clinical correlation questions that associate key basic science concepts to clinical scenarios.
-Bolded key terms for easy navigation and quick comprehension.
With Lippincott Illustrated Reviews,
Seeing is Understanding.