Synopses & Reviews
is a unique multimedia program that takes you beginner to advanced level in one convenient package.
At the core of Complete Italian is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now it’s your turn.
• 3 Books: 46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture notes, an extensive glossary, and a grammar summary—plus a bonus notebook
• 9 Audio CDs: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and more—listen while using the books or use for review on the go
• Free Online Learning: Flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson at www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab
To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method™
Build a Foundation
Start speaking Italian immediately using essential words and phrases.
Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations.
Retain what You’ve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory.
Achieve Your Goals
Don’t just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.
Learn Italian in 4 Simple Steps.
With Living Language Complete Italian: The Basics, you'll start by learning words, and then you'll progress to phrases, sentences, and conversations. This simple four-step building block approach will have you speaking with confidence right from the beginning, and you'll be able to learn gradually and effectively. If you're confident in your pronunciation, then this coursebook includes everything you need - vocabulary, grammar, culture, and practice.
This comprehensive coursebook includes:
- 40 step-by-step lessons
- Practical vocabulary and authentic everyday usage
- Simple explanations and plenty of examples
- Supplemental sections, including e-mail and internet resources
- A comprehensive grammar reference section