Synopses & Reviews
"Brazil is blessed with powdery white-sand beaches, verdant rainforests and rhythm-filled metropolises. Its attractions extend from frozen-in-time colonial towns to otherworldly landscapes of redrock canyons, thundering waterfalls and coral-fringed islands." Regis St Louis, Lonely Planet Writer
Getting you to the heart of a place
- Amazing experiences Inspirational images, city walks and the best of local knowledge.
- Plan the perfect trip Planning features and top itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip.
- Get off the beaten track Our authors uncover local secrets that will make your trip unique.
We tell it like it is
- Amazon wildlife guide
- Carnaval planning chapter
- Top outdoor activities
- Brazilian football primer
Our job is to make amazing travel experiences happen. We visit the places we write about each and every edition. We never take freebies for positive coverage, so you can always rely on us to tell it like it is.