Synopses & Reviews
"Trapped in a time-warp, Cuba is like a prince in a poor man's coat. Behind the sometimes shabby facades, gold dust still lingers." Brendan Sainsbury, Lonely Planet Writer
Getting you to the heart of a place
- Amazing experiences Inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and the best of local knowledge.
- Plan the perfect trip Planning features and top itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip.
- Find hidden travel gems Our authors uncover local secrets that will make your trip unique.
We tell it like it is
- Color Havana walking tour
- Architecture photo essay
- Outdoor adventure guide
- Essays on the arts & music
Our job is to make amazing travel experiences happen. We visit the places we write about each and every edition. We never take freebies for positive coverage, so you can always rely on us to tell it like it is.