Synopses & Reviews
Whether you're considering your first trip abroad or your 100th, this book will invigorate your travel dreams...
With life-changing stories from everyday people, Don't Let the World Pass You By! inspires, informs and entertains. This one-of-a-kind book shows that travelling abroad is easier, more fun and less expensive than many of us might imagine.
Discover how to:
- Escape your daily routine
- Improve your resume
- See the wonders of the world
- Feel the thrill of adventure
- Tickle your taste buds
- Make new friends
Plus, 46 other reasons to have a passport also includes:
- Preface by Phil Keoghan, host of The Amazing Race and author of No Opportunity Wasted
- Introduction by Lonely Planet founder and compulsive traveller, Tony Wheeler
- Short history of the passport & fun trivia
- Essential travel websites & organizations
- Recommendations from expert travellers
"[A] fun book to read and a great way to spend time en route to your next adventure." Library Journal
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack' --Toronto Star, February 2006
With stories from everyday people about how travel changed their lives, this one-of-a-kind book shows that traveling abroad is easier, more fun, and less expensive than Americans might imagine.