Synopses & Reviews
"From the splendor of a Kyoto geisha dance to the spare beauty of a Zen rock garden, Japan has the power to enthrall even the most jaded traveller." Chris Rowthorn, Lonely Planet Writer
Getting you to the heart of a place
- Amazing experiences Inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and the best of local knowledge.
- Plan the perfect trip Planning features and top itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip.
- Get off the beaten track Our authors uncover local secrets that will make your trip unique.
We tell it like it is
- Cuisine, skiing, onsen & more
- Tips for first-time travellers
- Japan on a budget
- Top sights in illustrated detail
Our job is to make amazing travel experiences happen. We visit the places we write about each and every edition. We never take freebies for positive coverage, so you can always rely on us to tell it like it is.