Synopses & Reviews
"Travelling in Nicaragua is an authentic, nonstop adventure set among majestic volcanoes, enchanting colonial towns, invigorating cloud forests and glorious beaches." Alex Egerton, Lonely Planet Writer
Getting you to the heart of a place
- Amazing experiences Inspirational images, city walks, author recommendations, highlights.
- Plan the perfect trip Planning features and top itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip.
- Get off the beaten track Our authors uncover local secrets that will make your trip unique.
We tell it like it is
- Tips for first-time travelers
- Outdoors planning feature
- Granada and Leon city walks
- Essay on arts and poetry
Our job is to make amazing travel experiences happen. We visit the places we write about each and every edition. We never take freebies for positive coverage, so you can always rely on us to tell it like it is.