Synopses & Reviews
"Though distinct countries with different cultures, Romania and Bulgaria share a magnificent landscape of mountains and monasteries, a riveting history of domination and rebirth, and a long stretch of Black Sea coast."--Mark Baker, Lonely Planet Writer
Getting you to the heart of a place
- Amazing experiences Inspirational images, author recommendations, destination highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Plan the perfect trip Planning features and top itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip.
- Get off the beaten track Our authors uncover local secrets that will make your trip unique.
We tell it like it is
- Bucovina Monastaries Tour
- Outdoor Activities & Wildlife
- The Dracula Myth
- Visual Arts & Folk Culture
Our job is to make amazing travel experiences happen. We visit the places we write about each and every edition. We never take freebies for positive coverage, so you can always rely on us to tell it like it is.