Synopses & Reviews
With humility, humor, and conviction, Butler conveys an extensive knowledge of the occult mysteries, including ritual and ceremonial magic, the awakening of kundalini energy, and the path of the qabalistic tree of life. The overriding theme of his lectures concerns regeneration of the personality and the relinquishing of the false ego through control of one’s mental and emotional reactions.
W.E. Butler offers his personal insights on the spiritual life, andprovides an accessible course of training in the Western mystery schools.andnbsp;
About the Author
Born at the turn of the century, W. E. Butler studied in India among Hindu spiritual teachers and with the well-known mystic Annie Besant. In England, he worked closely with Dion Fortune in the Society of the Inner Light. Butler is the author of numerous works, including How to Read the Aura and Practice Psychometry, Telepathy, and Clairvoyance. At Butler's request, Lords of Light was edited from his Ibis Fraternity lectures by his longtime student and friend, M.A. Geikie.
Table of Contents
Harnessing the Power of Creative Thought
1. The Right to be Rich
2. There is a Science of Getting Rich
3. Is Opportunity Monopolized?
4. The First Principle in the Science of Getting Rich
5. Increasing Life
6. How Riches Come to You
8. Thinking in the Certain Way
9. How to Use the Will
10. Further Use of the Will
11. Acting in the Certain Way
12. Efficient Action
13. Getting Into the Right Business
14. The Impression of Increase
15. The Advancing Man
16. Some Cautions and Concluding Observations
17. A Summary of the Science of Getting Rich