Synopses & Reviews
Safe, legal deductions and strategies that will slash your taxes to ribbons!
Taxes are the number one expense for most Americans-exceeding what many people pay for food, clothing, lodging and transportation combined! Named one of the best tax-slashing guides for small businesses by Entrepreneur magazine, Lower Your Taxes-Big Time! 2006-2007 puts the expertise of a CPA and former IRS attorney at your side. Updated to include the latest tax law changes, this keep-your-money manual gives you the secrets that helped more than 100,000 people to save more than $300 million on their taxes.
You'll learn how to:
* Get the IRS to subsidize any vacation you take, anywhere in the world
* Deduct the equivalent of your kids' educations, braces, and weddings
* Starting a legitimate home-based business could get you a $10,000 subsidy or more from the IRS
* Learn about every tax-free fringe benefit available to small businesses and how to IRS bulletproof them
* Eliminate up to 40% of your Social Security and Medicare Taxes
"Guarantees every American a raise of $3,000-$15,000 or more annually courtesy of the United States Government."-David D'Arcangelo, author of Wealth Starts at Home
"Will put thousands of dollars in your pocket every year and teach you, in clear simple steps, how to audit proof your records from the IRS forever."-Mark Victor Hansen, Co-creator, #1 New York Times best-selling series Chicken Soup for the Soul®
Lower Your Taxes-Big Time!
helps you to legally and dramatically cut taxes by establishing yourself as independent contractors or businessperson-writing off everything from vacations to movies and plays, and receiving a subsidy of $5,000 or more from the IRS every year.
“Will put thousands of dollars in your pocket every year.”-Mark Victor Hansen, Co-creator,Chicken Soup for the Soul®
- Updated to reflect recent and upcoming changes in the U.S. tax law
- One of the top best tax books according to Entrepreneur magazine
About the Author
Sandy Botkin, President of the Tax Reduction Institute, is a CPA and former IRS attorney whose seminars have taught more than 100,000 taxpayers how to save over $300 million on taxes. You can find out more about Sandy and his products and services at www.taxreductioninstitute.com