Synopses & Reviews
Get a bundle of information on how to use your MacBook with this book-and-video bundle!
With this value-priced book-and-online video bundle, Mac expert Mark Chambers helps you get more out of your MacBook than you ever thought possible. The bestselling MacBook For Dummies, 4th Edition walks you through MacBook basics, helps you get acquainted with OS X Lion, show you how to personalize your desktop, guides you through working with files and folders, and much, much more. The two-hour online video training course provides you with step-by-step instructions for creating and sharing photos with iPhoto, making movies with iMovie, composing your own music with GarageBand, build a website with iWeb, and much more. This special package is ideal for figuring out all your MacBook has to offer!
- Shows you how to navigate with LaunchPad and Mission Control, search with Spotlight, use the Safari browser to surf the web, keep in touch by e-mail and FaceTime video chat, find amazing apps in the Mac App Store, and sync in the iCloud
- Presents fun-and-friendly coverage of working with iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, GarageBand, and iWeb
- Helps you get productive with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, work with networks, get connected to wireless devices, share access and information, troubleshoot common problems, add new stuff to your MacBook, and more
- Highlights ways to stay connected while on the road, use desktop publishing with Pages, create spreadsheets with Numbers, build effective presentations with Keynote, and more
Start making the most of your MacBook today with this unique book-and-video training bundle!
Make the most of your MacBook with this one-of-a-kind video training package!
Whether you’re using a MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air, this step-by-step video training bundle will help you get more from your MacBook. You’ll learn how to customize your desktop and take control of LaunchPad and Mission Control, surf the web and stay in touch via e-mail and FaceTime video chatting, organize your files and folders, get productive with iCal and Contacts, and discover iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, and more. So, power up your MacBook and get ready to go!
The MacBook For Dummies, Book + Online Video Training Bundle includes:
- The bestselling MacBook For Dummies, 4th Edition book
- Online access code for 2 hours of step-by-step MacBook video training
- Special bonus offer for 40% off a two-month AskVideo Library Pass
Each For Dummies Video Training course features:
- Step-by-step, self-paced video learning that is accessible whenever you're ready to learn
- Expert instruction, tips, and guidance from industry professionals and educators
- HD video lessons with Notes, History, Favorites, and other tools to help you track your progress and reinforce what you've learned along the way
You’ll make friends with your MacBook in no time at all with this book and video training bundle by your side!